GK QUIZ FOR CLAT
1. Ode of Joy is the anthem of
a) European Union
b) Andean Community
c) Special Olympic
d) Russian Federation
2. ISRO's Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology is the national institute for the study and development of space science. It is based at which of the following places?
3. National Rural Health Mission was launched in which of the following years?
4. The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), is on independent foundation created through a collective initiative led by the International Olympic Committee (IOC). Its headquarter is situated at which of the following places
c) New York
d) The Hague
5. The first artificial satellite was Sputnik 1 that was launched by the Soviet Union in
6. Cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine is more commonly known as
7. Olympus Mons is the tallest known volcano and mountain in our solar system. It is located on which of the following planets?