1. The "Bombay Plan" drafted by GD Birla and JRD Tata emphasized on
- Heavy Industries.
2. In India, which bank has the highest share in the disbursement of credit to agriculture and allied activities?
3. In Which place was Asia's first Export Processing Zone (EPZ) set up?
4. The lowering of bank rate by the RBI leads to.
- More Liquidity in the Market.
5. Which public sector bank's emblem figures a dog and the words 'Faithful Friendly' in it?
- Syndicate Bank.
6. What is the period covered by the 12th finance commission?
- 2005 to 2010
7. Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) relate to which organization?
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
8. Index 'Residex' is associated with.
- Land Prices
9. Trade Related Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS) agreement is administered by.
WTO (World Trade Organization)
10. What is a 'Closed Economy'?
- Neither Exports nor imports takes places.
11. Which type of employment is called when productive capacity of the economic system of a state is inadequate to create sufficient number of Jobs?
- Cyclical Unemployment.
12. Who are eligible to benefit from the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA)?
- Adult Members of Any Household.
13. Fiscal policy in India is formulated by the?
- Finance Minister.
14. Brent Index is associated with?
- Crude Oil Prices.